As you know, The ESOP Association has been working with Congress during this session on bipartisan retirement security legislation. That important legislation– which includes provisions that affect every ESOP and employee ownership in general – is being considered in the final days of the current Congress. If this legislation, which was painstakingly negotiated and enjoys broad bipartisan support, doesn’t pass now, the entire legislative process must start over next year. And with Republicans taking control of the House while Democrats retain a majority in the Senate, the two chambers’ competing priorities means there’s no guarantee the bill would look the same or even be brought up for a vote.
The ESOP Association needs you to take action today to show Congress your support for finishing the job on this important bill.
Click Below to Send a Letter to Your Senators and Member of Congress TODAY!
How to Participate:
- Confirm your Information. To ensure your elected officials receives the message below, please confirm your home mailing address and phone number. Use your work email if possible.
- Click the "Show Me My Officials" Button to refresh and show your elected officials who will receive your message. All fields must be completed to view your elected officials.
- Add a Personal Message. Feel free to customize your message with information like your company name, location, and number of employees. Studies show personalized messages are more effective.
- Send an Automated Message by Clicking the “Send My Message” Button. This will send an email to your Representatives offices asking for their support.
- Engage Your Fellow Employee Owners, Peers, and Friends in the ESOP Community. Email them this link so they can express support as well. https://esopassociation.secure.force.com/actions/ESOPAction?actionId=AR0043